* To lobby and advocate for farmer friendly agricultural policies
* To build and develop capacity of farmer organisations to render effective services.
* To increase farmers accessibility to income opportunities and agricultural information.
Empowered farmers through strong farmers’ organisations.
Promote favourable policies and strengthen farmer organisations for increased farmer empowerment.
* Deliver Agricultural Advisory services
* Influence agricultural policy through lobbying and Advocacy
* Distribute farm inputs/implements and market members produce through our trading and business arm - Uganda Farmers Agribusiness Ltd (UFAL)
* Mainstreaming Gender, HIV/AIDS, TB, Malaria and Natural Resource management in the federation's programmes and farming sector in general
* Promote agricultural shows and trade fairs
* Promote Commercialistion and Industrialisation of agriculture
* Organise farmers exchange programme (Study Tours) both local and international
Young graduate support
* Promote radio listening groups including production of subject matter cassettes
* Provision of marketing information
* Provide agricultural-related and other information to the farming fraternity and the public through the farmers voice newspaper.
* Uganda Commercial Farmers Association (UCFA)
* Uganda Floricultural Association (UFA)
* Uganda Honey Beekeepers Association (UHBKA)
* Uganda Midland Multipurpose Foundation.
* Universal Apostolic Fellowship Farmers Organisation
* Concerned Women of Rakai, Ssembabule (COWORASE)
* East African seeds
* Horticultural Exporters Association (HORTEXA)
* Masaka and Kalangala Farmers Organization
* Ngenge Development Foundation
* Sukura Farm suppliers
|< Prev||Next >|