The 23rd Source Of The Nile National Agricultural & Trade Show At Jinja Show Ground
UNFFE welcomes you to the 23rd source of the Nile Agricultural and Trade Show at Jinja show ground. Jinja town is situated 80km to the East of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda.
" Climate Smart Agriculture for Sustainable Food Security and Wealth Creation "
The National Agricutural and Trade Show started way back in 1993, near the source of the Nile at Jinja. The Jinja show ground is a spacious (16ha) and leading exhibition ground in Uganda which combines Agriculture and Trade sectors.
The show sets a platform for displaying and identifying innovations made by local and foreign companies through improved technologies for better production, marketing and poverty eradication. this year we focus on climate smart agriculture with a view to enhance sustainable national food security and farm incomes as mitigate and adapt to the impact of climate change. This will make us resilient to climate change.
- Children: UGX 2,000
- Adults: UGX 4,000
- A platform to learn current technologies of production in the agricultural value chain.
- A potential market for your products.
- Active participation by the private and government sectors.
Areas Of Interest
- Harvest Money Exhibitors promoted by Vision Group
- Gagawala Nokulima exhibitors from Bukede TV
- Best Agro Technology & Innovations Stand
- Most popular Education institutions (Schools, Polytechnics, Special Schools, Colleges and Universities, etc)
- Most popular heavy machinery stand i.e CAMCO, JOHN DEERE, etc
- Most popular financial services i.e Banks, Saccos, Insurance, MFIs, NSSF, etc
- Research Institutions (NARO, Universities, ILRI, etc)
- Seed companies
- Feeds companies
- Agro -chemical companies
- Government ministries / departments / programmes stand
Services to Expect
Excellent publicity in local and regional news media, with special supplements.
- Provision od banners, posters and leaflets
- Car stickers & gate passes for exhibitors
- Telephone services at the show ground
- First Aid services
- Water and electricity installation
- Private catering establishments available 24 hours
Official duraation of the show is 9:00am - 6:00pm. More entertainment and evening parties extend beyond midnight.
You can also take part in aditional advertising in the show magazine being handled by GISNA CONSULT, T-shirts and caps, sign posts and flags at the show ground & television documentary.
- CES UNFFE: Mwendya Augustine
- Mob: +256 772 616 926
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jinja Show Ground
- Chairman Show Board: Patrick Kiirya
- Mob: +256 772 625 687
- Peter Kisambira
- Mob: +256 704 602 035